Participation in the "Computer America Contest" constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Computer America, their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) and those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this Contest and their advertising officers, subsidiaries or affiliates, or any other persons or entities directly associated with the Contest are ineligible to enter the Contest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All participants and/or entrants release Computer America and its agents, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all liability, claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant's participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or their acceptance, receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded in this Contest. Computer America makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information provided in the web site and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the web site. Please read the Official Rules before entering the Contest.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Computer America Contest online by sending an email to: email@example.com. Email must include your full name, complete address and phone number for submission to be valid. Limit one entry per eligible person.
3. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Winners will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries and will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail within approximately ten (10) business days from the drawing. Judges' decisions with respect to the winners and other matters pertaining to the contest shall be final. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners may be required to complete, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and publicity within 14 days of issuance of prize notification or an alternate winner will be selected. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during ten (10) business days from the Contest administrators first attempt, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected. The winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcement, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. If, in the judges' opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic and/or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the judges reserve the right to terminate the contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all online and write-in entries received as of the termination date. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the judges which are final in all matters relating to the contest. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification.
4. CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the contest judges in writing if the entrant changes his/her e-mail address.
5. ESTIMATED TOTAL VALUE OF PRIZE(S) TO BE AWARDED: $ 350.00 USD
6. DISCLAIMER: Entry in this Contest does not constitute entry into any other Computer America promotion or contest. Each entrant agrees to release and hold Computer America, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Computer America, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including but not limited to personal injury, death, and property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Computer America or Internet access provider(s) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, viruses, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access the web site, printing errors or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mechanically reproduced, illegible or postage due entries or mail.
7. MODIFICATION: Computer America reserves the right to modify the official rules of the Contest in any way or at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Official Rules to which you are bound.
The laws of the United States apply to and govern this Contest, and any claims in connection herewith must be raised and resolved in the United States.
*As with all Computer America contests, winners must wait one (1) year before they become eligible to win another Computer America contest.